Friday, January 04, 2013

Re: INFO: 2014 Apportionment ballot results

Congratulations and a peaceful, good year for us all.

Please see the attachment for a 6 CE loss and grief workshop I am offering with the Maryland Psychological Association on March 15th in Columbia, MD.

J. Shep Jeffreys, EdD, FT
Licensed Psychologist, Columbia, MD
410-730-3310
www.GriefCareProvider.com Blog: http://www.GriefCorner.com

Assistant Professor, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine,
Affiliate Assistant Professor, Pastoral Counseling,
Loyola University Maryland,
Department of Psychiatry
Howard County General Hospital,
The Family Center, Columbia, MD