Sunday, October 30, 2011

INFO: presidential election

From: "Bray, James H" <jbray@bcm.edu>
Date: October 29, 2011 2:41:22 PM EDT
To: "Aldwin, Carolyn" <Carolyn.Aldwin@oregonstate.edu>
Cc: Grace Caskie <grc204@Lehigh.EDU>, "caskie@Lehigh.EDU" <caskie@Lehigh.EDU>
Subject: Re: APA Division 20 Request-APA President Election Ends Oct 31

Can you put this on the division 20 listserv:

Dear Colleagues,

I am a candidate for President of the American Psychological Association.  I am writing to ask for your #1 vote.  I am running to advance a number of priorities that seek to support and unite practice, science, and public service.  You can find details on my website (www.brayforapa.info).

The APA President election closes on October 31.  The polls close at 5 p.m., U.S. EST on October 31, 2011.

You will only receive an electronic link to the ballot. (Members who do not have an email address on file will continue to receive the paper version.)

If you have not received your email ballot, please look in your SPAM or Junk Mail folder or contact Garnett Coad, Director, Elections at (202) 336-6087 or at gcoad@apa.org.

Many thanks for your vote,
James Bray

James H. Bray, Ph.D.
Department of Family & Community Medicine
Baylor College of Medicine
3701 Kirby Drive, 6th Floor
Houston, TX 77098
(713) 798-7752