Tuesday, June 28, 2011

FW: Call for Ad Hoc Reviewers for Asian American Journal of Psychology

Frederick T.L. Leong, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Director, Consortium for Multicultural Psychology Research (CMPR)
Department of Psychology
Psychology Building
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824-1116
http://psychology.msu.edu?netid=fleong
http://psychology.msu.edu/cmpr/

Office Tel: 517-353-9925
Office Fax: 517-353-1652
Administrative Assistant's Tel: 517-432-2299
Email: fleong@msu.edu
Skype name: frederick.leong

Advisory Board Member, MSU Asian Pacific American Studies Program
http://www.msu.edu/~apaspec/
Faculty Member, MSU Asian Studies Center
http://asia.isp.msu.edu/

Editor, Asian American Journal of Psychology (2009-2014):
http://www.apa.org/journals/aap/

Editor, Book Series on Cultural, Racial and Ethnic Psychology
APA Division 45: Society for the Psychological Study of
Ethnic Minority Issues
http://www.apa.org/divisions/div45/
http://www.apa.org/divisions/div45/publications.htm#bookseries

Editor, Book Series from MSU Symposium on Multicultural Psychology
Consortium for Multicultural Psychology Research (CMPR)
Published by APA Books
http://psychology.msu.edu/cmpr/msu_symposium.aspx

Editor-in-Chief, APA Handbook of Multicultural Psychology (2008-2011)
http://www.apa.org/books/

Member, Executive Council, International Test Commission (2006-2010, 2010-2014)
http://www.intestcom.org/

Member, APA Commission on Ethnic Minority Recruitment, Retention, and
Training (CEMRRAT2) Implementation Task Force (1999-present)
http://www.apa.org/pi/oema/programs/recruitment/commission.aspx

Director, APA Advanced Training Institute on Research Methods with
Diverse Racial and Ethnic Groups (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
http://www.apa.org/science/resources/ati/res-diversity.aspx

Director, Culture and Suicide Research Network
http://psychology.msu.edu/cmpr/culture_and_suicide_research_network.aspx
Subject: FW: Call for Ad Hoc Reviewers for Asian American Journal of Psychology

Please widely disseminate this request for peer reviewers for the Asian American Journal of Psychology.
I am currently serving as Associate Editor for this journal. We would like to solicit a diverse group of researchers who conduct quantitative, qualitative or mixed methods in their research designs. We need peer reviewers with expertise in Asian American and Pacific Islander American populations, gerontology, family, life span development (parenting, child, youth, adolescents, young adults, middle age and aging), health. Diversity issues such as gender, LGBT, physical and mental health disability, etc.

Please send your interest form directly to Kristin Mills millskr1@msu.edu

We would also like to solicit manuscript submissions to this new journal. Thank-you for your help.

Barbara Yee, Ph.D. (AKA Bobbie)
Professor and Chair
2515 Campus Road, Miller 110
Family and Consumer Sciences
University of Hawai'i at Mānoa
Honolulu, HI 96822-2218
(808) 956-2250, 956-2419 (fax)
yeebarba@hawaii.edu OR yeeb@ctahr. hawaii.edu

Seeking  only Perfect Solutions is the enemy of implementing  Good Solutions (adapted Voltaire 1694-1778 and  Hazlitt 1778-1830)