Wednesday, February 01, 2006

INFO: Committee on International Relations in Psychology

Dear Division 20 Members,

In my role as Division 20 liaison to APA's Committee on International Relations in Psychology (CIRP), I am forwarding the following information to you. You might find the link to Florence Denmark's piece on ageing interests at the UN particularly interesting ( http://www.apa.org/international/pi-un.html#ageing). Also note the international aging conference calendar at the bottom of the same article and the link to grant funds which are available for travel to international conferences (http://www.apa.org/international/pi-announce.html#travel).

Sincerely,

Jane Berry

--

Jane M. Berry