Monday, February 21, 2011

INFO: A Nonpharmacological Petition regarding dementia treatment

Dear Colleagues,
Those of you interested in the ongoing discussions regarding proposed new diagnostic criteria for Alzheimer's disease and issues related to nonpharmacologic treatment for dementia may find the following message and request of great interest. The e-mail is in two parts: An overview and request from John Zeisel, and a response to a question posed in the NY Times, which is the heart of the matter.
Best regards,
Cameron Camp
President, APA Div. 20