Sunday, December 19, 2010

INFO - Geropsychology Training Council

Just a reminder to consider joining CoPGTP if you are part of a graduate, internship, postdoctoral, or post-licensure Geropsychology training program, per below.

Michele J. Karel, PhD
Staff Psychologist, VA Boston Healthcare System
Associate Professor, Dept of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
Brockton VA Medical Center, 3-5-C
940 Belmont Street
Brockton, MA  02301
(774) 826-3725